Dr.Web antivirus service
Dr.Web anti-virus service – fastest returning IT investment, Dr.Web offers you the oppertunity to save up to 70% on your total costs of ownership (TCO) of antivirus!
What is Dr.Web's antivirus service?
A time-restricted license that allows customers to use the protective features of Dr.Web software through their service provider.
Who can use Dr.Web's antivirus service?
Dr.Web AV-Desk is a flexible and scalable Internet service used by providers to deliver information security services to their customers. These qualities make it an ideal tool forevery company who wants to reduce costs of antivirus.
- Dr.Web's antivirus service licensing?
- There are 3 diffrent packages:
- Dr.Web Classic (an anti-virus only)
- Dr.Web Standard (anti-virus + anti-spam)
- Dr.Web Premium (comprehensive protection)
- A customer can choose to use any package for the protection of workstations or Windows servers. Customers can add or distract to the number of secured workstations using the subscription administration environment.
How is the total monthly fee composed?
Monthly, quarterly, and annual subscriptions are available. Only the computers that runned the service during the subsciption period of choice will be charged the subscription fee. You are in control of the costs.
Depending on the number of secured objects you can expect a discount. You can save money in the first month using the Dr.Web antivirus service.
..Loyalty is also rewarded
If you decide to use the antivirus service for a longer period 1, 3 or 5 years there will be an additional discount of 5, 10 or even 15%.
What does the subscription costs includes?
The Dr.Web antivirus service is a subscription to a IT security service. The monthly fee includes updates and techincal support. Additional services are available for an additional fee.