Important: Dr.Web is installed on Windows PCs (32-bit)!
- In step 2 after signing up a customer receives an installer download link (about 1100KB)
- Download the package and make sure that you remember its location.
- Double-click the avdinst.exe file to launch it.
- Read the license agreement text and press “Next” to accept its terms and continue the installation If you don’t accept the terms, the installation will be aborted.
- Then you will need to select anti-virus components that will be installed in your system (the list of available components depends on your chosen subscription package) and press Next.
- All other installation procedures will be performed automatically.
- In the subsequent dialogue choose Yes even if no firewall is installed in the system.
- Press “Finish” to complete the installation.
- An icon displaying the spider over a shield will appear in the system tray. A yellow triangle with an exclamatory mark will be flashing over the icon.
Reboot the system and wait while the anti-virus connects to an anti-virus server of your service provider. You have signed up for the service and installed the service software successfully.
Now your computer is protected by Dr.Web anti-virus!